marți, 29 ianuarie 2008

Just love...



I say I love you, but you cross the street,
I talk about life, you talk about what you need
I ask you a question, you give me a kiss
And all of it falls in a bliss.

Our story started on a Monday, remember?
I guess not, but now it just doesn't matter,
Cause you are miles away from me
And this is the love i thought i would see.

The train was leaving and I had to go,
But your eyes and your heart said no.
So I stopped and you came to me.
You said:'I love you, can't you see?'

You took my hand, whisper my name,
You thought you weren't the one to blame,
But now your heart can't split in two
And you need to see that too.

I just can't understand this love.
I tried too many times to solve.
Something it wasn't meant for me,
Something I thought it was reality...

Moons hangs around a blade over my head...
Soon I'll probably be dead
And in your dream you'll be my mead
And true love will be the one to lead...

You say you love me because you need me.
I say I need you because I love you...
Think about that and don't lie,
Just think about...and die!

[poezia care mi'a purtat noroc la concursul de monologuri la limba engleza^_^]

2 comentarii:

PlasticFantastic spunea...

şi care sperăm că îţi va mai purta noroc din nou. Good luck la naţională! ;)

Joc de nuanţe spunea...

Weeey

Profundă, frate...
mi-era dor de cuvântul ăsta.:))