miercuri, 24 octombrie 2007

CHANGE

Cold as ice you come to me
I have changed but you can’t see,
My heart is a flame and if you don’t leave
You’ll vanish forever ... just believe!

I was another person but
Life is too short and I thought
To give you a chance to be
The boy I could’t see.

And I was wright, you know ...
You’ve never changed at all.
That was me, but you couldn’t believe.
I said ‘Go!’ and you did’t speak.

The soul is like the sky
When it will be happy, when it will cry
No one knows and no one cares
It’s just me and nothing else.

I’m trying to forget and to forgive,
I’m trying just to hide what I feel
But it’s getting harder without you,
Nothing in this world is true!


TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES...

4 comentarii:

Joc de nuanţe spunea...

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.


M-a făcut să mă gândesc la replica asta. E din mz fav movie! Moulin Rouge. ^_^

Grațiela spunea...

"TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES..."

:-? Adica sa te arzi?!

Joc de nuanţe spunea...

Cam tragică viziunea, Graţi :))

Evelyn spunea...

love....